A while ago i create a zipper butterfly using Maya Road's zipper trim. I finally sat down to do a video tutorial showing you how to create your own butterfly zipper. This little guy could adorn a tag, a mini album, or put a pin on it and attach it to a purse, tote, or headband.
Supplies you will need:
- Hot Glue Gun
- Maya Road Chipboard Foundation
- Two Trinket Pins
- One 9" Zipper Sea Blue Trim
- Two 7" Pink Zipper trim pieces
- Two 5" Yellow Zipper trim pieces
- Two 4 Green Zipper trim pieces
- Two 3.5" Pink Zipper trim pieces
- Two 4" Yellow Zipper trim pieces
Here's a look at the other butterfly i created a while ago. This one is sea blue, yellow, grey, and black butterfly on a tag base. So many colors, so many possibilities. I cannot wait to see your creations!