I have been contemplating this for a while and now i am ready. Are you? I am pleased to announce the first Ronda Palazzari Design Team Call. I am looking for a few good great designers, 4 to be exact. Jessi Lute is already a member so i would like to add 3 more to the team. Are you interested? Let me tell you a little more about the team.
If selected you will be working with a variety of RPD products, from my stencil line to my downloadables (i have more things coming your way ;). Because i believe designers should be paid for their work (and not just in product), i will be offering both, monthly payment and product as DT requirements are met. Still with me? Great! Let's talk about try outs.
If you are interesting in trying out for my design team, you need to submit the following to HelpMe@RondaPalazzari.com (please put RPD DT Try Out in the subject line) by Midnight Mountain time on Oct. 31st:
- 3 Projects that best convey your style as a designer. No, they don't have to be new but at least one of your projects should showcase how you use stencils.
- A link to a tutorial or step by step you have written for a blog or website
- Links to your blog and other social media outlets (twitter, facebook, instagram, etc)
- A small bio telling me about yourself & your creative style
If you are selected, here are some of my expectations:
- Two beautiful projects a month
- One tutorial, step by step, or tip blog post (or even video!) accompanying one of the two projects
- Clear crisp photographs of projects with detail images
- Promoting RPD on blog & other social media outlets
and remember, you will receive
- monthly payment for completed projects
- free product on a regular basis
- and extra goodies here & there
i'm excited to see your creations!