i am headed to Doha, Qatar and then on vacation so i thought i would pack myself and Art of the GO travel pack. While i cannot take all of this on the plane, i can take a fair portion to keep me creative daily. This is a great way to travel but still fill the need to do something artful. Whether you are going on vacation or sitting poolside, pack yourself a little kit to be creative. Let's take a look at all the supplies in my kit.
- Fluid Acrylic Paints in Primary colors plus Black & White
- Koi Watercolor travel kit plus some water brushes
- 15 Neocolor II Crayons
- Drawing Pencils, HB, 2B, 4B, & 6B plus a sharpener and kneaded eraser
- Spray inks in Mini Misters, plus an empty one for water
- Waterproof Permanent Black Markers & pen
- a few of my favorite paintbrushes
- Four journals, two watercolor, one sketch, one for thoughts
- white sharpie, white eraser, and small brayer
- small matte medium & craft mat
This will fill my need to create and help me document my little summer journey.